Monday, May 01, 2006

Here I am again.....

So here I am again.
if you've found me great!
I will jsut have to be a little more careful is all.
Last time I left a link for a day on my old blog. This time non of that Tom foolery!!
i just moved.
I've moved a bunch of my posts too. Just cause....
more than anything.

SF and I put our thinking caps on this morning and came up with that it must have been Kims husband. Kim is not quick enough with the computer. Or with anything for that fact. Or course she could fool me. she did fool me about the other stuff I that I thought she'd never pull.
Whatever the drive was......Whatever. I've moved again!
I am now going thru my e-mail addresses so that I can notify people.
I've narrowed down the leaky culprit too.
So I'm all good I think.
Just want to say goodbye to that bit of my life thank you!
Friggin!

So now on to more interesting Kristi type things.
What is up with my hormones!?!
I mean come on already.
Yesterday nautious and dizzy.
Now today horny and migrainey!
Friggin ovulation let me tell you.
I've been in a major hormonal slump for months cause of all the depression and crap.
All of a sudden..............
They are just makin a HUGE comeback!
Nice but very frustrating all at the same time. Cause what The hell am I supposed to do with that? The horny factor? I am not a whore and i'm not promiscuous by any means. so what am I supposed to do with this insatiable sex-drive? This sucks. I need a lover.
And the Migraine. the FFFFFF migraine. I can't stand it. I get the nauseua before the actual headache! How much does that suck?
I've upped my intake of Calcium. That seems to be helping.
Keep away from red wine, chocolate, and nuts.
well Carp! Thats my diet!

WEll I'm off to get my mails togehter so i can let y'all know where I'm at!

Blog On Dudes!!!

6 comments:

joanne said...

Hey! There you are again! I won't link your new blog on mine, just bookmark your new spot. That way no one can link you from me, k? Glad you're still here!

Michelle said...

Glad you found a new home, as much as it sucks to move.

You just totally clued me into the why's of my super more than normal crabby, headachey, weepy self of the last couple days. Ovulation!! Freaking hormones. Some days I hate the whole I'm a woman thing.

pkeclub said...

hey i have the same symptoms

Stephen said...

ooh, migraines are hell. i once had one so bad i couldn't speak.

Anonymous said...

I remember you telling about that!!!

Chris said...

Maybe you can lights some candles, put on a good movie and have a romantic evening with yourself? Having a partner is totally over rated.