Monday, May 08, 2006

I Threw her Tank Top out the Bathroom Window

So it was Charleys morning to not wake up in the best of moods.

I had an early call. so she awoke to me on the phone.
Apparently, that was a bad thing.
She had attitude all morning. Cranky littel so-and-so!
She needed that quiet mommy time.
So the morning starts.......the arguments......the 'get readys'.........the come eat your breakfast......the did you feed your rabbit.......
Then the spaghetti strap tank goes on. Then it goes on under her t-shirt. Then its sneaked on under her t-shirt.
I help her remove it and then she's leaping in front of me as I hold it over my head. She's trying to grab it.
So i did what any sane person would do..............

i tossed it out the open bathroom window.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds rational to me.

shari said...

WTG!!! it's what i would do

Anonymous said...

LMAO that's what I would of done!! WHat's up with these little girls and there attitudes I swear my seven year old is PMSing already. It really sucks!
Hang in there .... We have to maintain control hehe
~B

pkeclub said...

i think that was a good solution to a problem...and who would have the nerve to call and wake up the charley. some people are so incensitve.

Anonymous said...

yah.
Calling so early.
who the Hell would do that.....

Leah said...

Mine is only 3 and it a daily fight over what to wear... I'm in for big trouble later!

Stephen said...

that's it! i'm getting a vasectomy.

shari said...

i blame shows and characters like bratz for our young girls wanting to dress the way they do. you expect it when they are 12... but 7... yikes

joanne said...

Wow, sometimes I am so glad to have a boy. He doesn't care about things like that. But he has his issues too, like ignoring me!! Does your girl do that to you?

steph said...

Sometimes you gotta dig a little deeper, and endure a little more. I know it hurts, but you will feel that much better on the other side. It is like labour, when it starts to hurt so bad you think you are gonna die, along comes the baby...the good part. From this you will deliver something good. My analagy okay? Too graphic?

Stephen said...

a Beatles song keeps coming into my head when i read the title to this post. "she came in through the bahtroom window"?