Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Job

WEll. I've been at this job nearly a year now.
June 1st.
I have always said I don't hate it. Which I don't! Its very technical though. And my background is in nothing but customer service. Restuarant.
i left of course cause I had to. I mean my arthritis and my one friggin foot. (its been acting up again this week BTW) I'm nearly 37 and I'm not an idiot. Retirement isn't that far away.
I'd like to be able to provide for my daughter and myself. Get her to the dentist. Be able to stay home with her when she's sick. Stay home when I'm sick. The restaurant business is just not condusive to that. Unless you have a partner to back you.
The money is okay. Most of the time. Bla, bla, bla.
anyhow, its been a year and I am find I need to make a decision.
i'm average at this job. Not Great like I'd hoped. I need to be great.
I've had sooo many emotional and babysitting ups and downs over the last year. My mind just hasn't been on the job and leartning and doing.
I'm not totally happy in life and being at the restaurant did provide me with that.
Kind of an inner knowing my place happiness I guess. Although my boss, whom I love, made me nuts and didn't pay me for the job I was doing.......
I was still 'happy'
so now I give myself 2 weeks to decide what to do.
Pray for me so that I can do what I need to.

Blog On!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I said a prayer for you!