Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nokia

My New phone has been shipped!
i'm so excited!!!
normally I'm a Motorola fan. Even though Motorola is not as reliable as Samsung and Nokia. But thats what I like. Its a menu thing/
Anyhow......
My company has cut a deal with Nokia. We as employees are able to buy the phone at a seriously discounted price. So I ordered it! $170 after taxes. YaY for me!
Normally it would cost $500. But cause I'm special, I'm getting a deal.
I love Deals!!!
So I went for it!
My current phone......motorola......has seen better days.
Poor thing.
Reception is getting quite bad. It actually turned off in the middle of a conversation the morning.
Caused the person i was talking to some panick.
Thought I was one of those people that accidented my car while chatting on my cell phone.
Don'tcha jsut hate those people?!?

so a new phone is in order and on order! Haha!
This phone will also have Bluetooth, so I can get a wireless headset and be all trekky. this something I totally intend on doing of course.
Be one of those people you see walkin around talkin to themselves!
yup thats me!
Nokia 6682!
I can't wait till you get here!

As I'm sure non of this makes any sense to most of you as what the Hell and who cares about a phone........
but hey. Thats what I do. so there.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Maybe I'm easily excitable but I'm excited for you!! Yeah new phone!!

I had my old Nokia forever, until they told me I had a free upgrade!!

Gotta luv a discount!

Stephen said...

i love gadgets.

shari said...

170$ dollars for a phone???? don't complain about money when you are dropping that much on a phone, when I am sure your previous phone worked just fine.

just sayin'

Kristi said...

I sell phones.
no my phone did not work just fine.
It cut out all the time and has started shutting off.
selling phones and having one that was pieced togehter and looks as though its been thru the ringer is like having a man thats sells expenzive suits try to sell you one while he is wearing something that he's had in his closet since the 60's.
Yah. i sell phones. when a customer asks to see my phone and I say, oh, I don't have one.......
my sales hand goes right out the window.
its for work. I do what i have to for work

shari said...

sorry... not attacking... i'm just in this funky weird mood this morning and everything coming out of my mouth and off my fingertips is all just negative, snarky crap.
anyways.. i get that it goes with your whole work thing. I'm just blown away by how expensive phones are, i mean 170 and that is the smoking good deal. its crazy how much people pay for a phone, have to have all the options etc. i mean really, most of them dont need half the options. some dont even really a phone. lol. good thing i dont sell the cell phones, cause i wouldnt be very good. excuse me sir, but why are soooo important that you have to reachable 100% a the time. and really, why do you need to have access to the web all the time, or a camera, or networking capabilities... i'd so get fired.

like i said ... strange bitchy mood... gonna go take a shower and go for a walk. maybe i can wash away the mood then go find a new one.

Chris said...

Technology is so much fun! Too bad we have to use technology for business and stuff, too.