Friday, May 05, 2006

Toilet Paper

So we are a little late getting it togehter this morning 'cause Charley got up too early. the routine gets thrown off when she too much time in the morning.
Fine. I don't get Kristi time.
To blog, drink my coffee, and stare into space.
Fine.
I get to work.
Do my morning thing here.
Grab the garbage to take to the dumpster.
The dumpster is not there.
Frig!
So I take the bag of garbage with me to my next stop.....the bathroom.
i sit. I pee. I reach up into the toilet paper double roll holder holder thing.
NOTHING!
you have got to be kidding me.
the bathroom is empty.
The Mall isn't open.
What the Hell do i do.
i sit. I drip. I scrounge for the bits of paper to come off the cardboard rolls that I can feel. hmmmm. did the person before me do the same thing. I wait for a miracle.

Now, my store is open. Now I wait for the next person to come on at 11 so I can take a jaunt down to La Senza and pick up some new panties.
Funny.
i just don't feel as 'fresh' as i did when i left the house.

8 comments:

Leah said...

Don't feel bad... I'm not have a very good day either. I hope your weekend goes better!

Michelle said...

Don't you hate that!! Nice of you to share.

Gary said...

LOL. I hope your day ends better than it started. :)

shari said...

As if using a public bathroom is bad enough, then no toilet paper, definitely wouldnt make me a happy camper.

so did you get teh new panties???

Kristi said...

No.
I opted for leaving work early.
That worked out just as well.
Friggin'
There's always toilet paper in there!
I never even thought to check. Its never been a threat!
DAmn.
i still feel dirty.

Anonymous said...

You need to see the glass as half full, be more optimistic y'know it could have been a #2!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yah know whats funny............
i totally thought of that at the time!!

Chris said...

Well at least you got some new underwear out of it. There is no small loss without some great gain, or however that saying goes? Maybe a long warm bath is the thing to do next?