Friday, May 19, 2006

where the Heck did Chris go?

Send me happy thoughts today. Work you know.
Was handed a card yesterday from a chef in the town I work. Hmmmmmm.
Is the drive worth it?
orthotics. Heck I need orthotics!
May day weekend.
What to do on Monday.
We alwasy go to the parade in Brandner, but honeslty I'm afraid cause Mike will no doubt be there. Last year he was in it for pete's sake! This year he'll probably be there with her and her and.......well I could't go alone thats fersure. I should look into a new tradition. Another parade for the holiday day.
Unless someone wants to accompany me...........
Heck Darn! I need to get rested up so i can cathc up on my downloads here!
The Queen. She just makes me smile so much!
I want to share her with you all.
maybe i'll do an audio-blog with her!
Later.

blog On!

4 comments:

Perry H. said...

I you mean the Chris of "conversazion" he's taken his blog down for a short time (we work together at Oracle)

Chris said...

Chris who?

Kristi said...

chris You!!!!

Chris said...

Moi?