Friday, June 30, 2006

HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Well its the first official day of Summer Break!
Charley has already announced that she is bored.
I am officially in Hell till September!!

So today is the last day of the month.
i have not hit my target.
We have inventory tonight. I go in in a few hours. I guess i'll have my decisions come clear soon.

Do i have a plan B?
yup.
I go back to the Restaurant.
But its gonna be nights and i would really like to be working next week. But when your life is just up in the air its hard to know what to do. I don't want to say put me on the schedule and then GM keeps me.
Then once again theres the issue of daycare.
Nights working till 10. What do I do with Charley?
I have a sitter lined up for wed nights and Thursday days. What about the rest of the week?
Steph can only do so much. nights are hard.
well I just have to have faith that God has a plan.
Everything will work out.

so i bring in the fist day of Summer break with a sick in my chest.
i sound horrible.
my chest, lungs Hurt.
My voice is sultry and sexy.
i feel like shit.

Then on top of the rest of everything. I requested my vacation pay I didn't get it. Why? don't much know. What I do know is that i will have checks bouncing come tuesday.
so there better be a plan in there somewhere.

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
Canada Day tomorrow. Parade time! YaY!!!

blog on dudes!!

7 comments:

steph said...

I am not sure what to say to re assure you, because I know in times like this there isn't much re assurance...know I love you and thinking of you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

Sounds like tough times. Hang in there!

Kristi said...

We are gonna be okay.

Although i'm up at 4AM Cause I'm number crunching and trying to figure out how to get Charlotte the holiday to see dinosaur bones that I promised her.

My chest and throat are so soar and icky. So I have Neo-citran hear with me. Hopefully it helps me sleep too.

Gary said...

Hope you feel well enough to enjoy the parade. :)

When I was a kid I played sports, swam, and read novels almost every day durung summer break. I never got bored.

joanne said...

Sorry to hear you are sick again, honey. Hope you get better real fast!

Anonymous said...

Get better soon & good luck with all the rest.