Thursday, June 15, 2006

Love Letter

I recieved my package from Indiana.
There it was. This well traveled box sitting at my front door.
Proof that its been thru customs all over it.
I waited till Charlotte went to bed before I opened it........
There were some personal items. Along with a couple pictures and the most beautiful love letter I've ever recieved.
I opened the box and it smelled like him.
Along with the bad spelling that is so trademark Larry was the outpouring of his love for me. His advice for my life. The things he wants for me. The things he would have done for me. The home he'd hoped to share. he even managed to throw in a little bit of, 'give Kristi shit'........



6 comments:

Doo Dah said...

Ok girlfriend. Deep Breath.

Enjoy the love.

((big hug))
~ ~ k

Leah said...

I hope it everything you wanted it to be. Hugs!!

shari said...

I'm glad you finally got it. =)

Kristi said...

warm fuzzies

Anonymous said...

OOOH sweetie I am so glad you got the package!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

{{Big Hug}}
~B

Bite Me said...

Stay strong. You'll find that again, not the exact same thing. But you will find what you need. :-)