Thursday, July 27, 2006

cross your fingers

second interview today.
I interact with children.
Keep your fingers crossed!!

i was reminded yesterday why I never liked catering.
i'm a schedule person. I like to know when I start and when I'm finished and what i'm doing in between.
Delivering food by surprise while not wearing a bra and in a little sundress is not my idea of a good time.
although the men i delivered to thought it was Great!!

An hour turning into 4.
Granted I need the hours which is why I do it, but...........
When am i on? When am i off? What The Hell!

Blog On dudes!!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Luck!!!

steph said...

everything is crossed...I know you will do well.

shari said...

good luck good luck

jewels said...

You will rock those kids!
And as far as catering goes - does that surprise you?
You should have charged more for NOT wearing a bra!

joanne said...

Hey...did you ever get that card or did it get lost in the mail?

Anonymous said...

Less is more is your advertising slogan and it should put the price up. LOL.
Good luck.

Kristi said...

yes i know about the catering.
I was just hoping that i could be one of the people called instead of one of the peopel calling.

I Don't Want To Be in Charge!!

Chris said...

Best of luck for youe second interview.