Thursday, July 13, 2006

Is it Raining at Camp Too??

I hope she is having a good time.


Its been raining here since yesterday. I wonder if its raining there too.
Shes doing archery and crafts and hiking and swimming. Its all very exciting!
i remember after the week being done and having to leave. All the tears I would shed as you leave your new found friends. The feelings that just are part of Camp ******.
Its always love. No matter what Love that surrounds you there. Being there and dropping her off reminded me of so many things and the times i spent there.I am so grateful to be able to share it with my little girl. Camp ****** taught me so many things. I'm sure it will teach her the same.


My friggin roof!
Its still raining in my room! Friggin Landpeople! Oh yah, they said the guy was coming........the guy came looked at it.

"yup. Its leaking"

Well and so!!!!

The Queen comes home tomorrow evening. I only sort of miss her. I mean I do,but I don't. Does that make sense. I was so busy yesterday with job type stuff. In the evening when i didn't have anyone yelling at me that they were hungry. Or anyonefor me to get annoyed with cause the room i just tidied is messy AGAIN. Then there was a bit of the hole. But I fixed that with the company! Today I will organize my basement I think. Actually get the stuff out of the house that I want to get rid of. Maybe i'll have the company again! maybe i should see if I can make real plans. Oh, wait. thats right i am between jobs. I have no money for real plans. Frig!

Now heres a plan!! Maybe I have enough Good junk that I could actually have a sale! Even better plan! Cause of course You gotta have the big ticket items. All the little things are still just junk when you lay it all out on the lawn.

Hmmmm. well we'll have to see how far I get.

I work tomorrow afternoon for a few hours.

Blog On Dudes!

2 comments:

shari said...

You know.... liz kids and Cari's kid are at camp ****** this week.

Kristi said...

right on!!!

Its changed but it hasn't all at the same time!