Tuesday, July 18, 2006

tALl DudE

So The Tall Dude came over for a few hours last night.
he likes me. He just likes to spend time with me.
WHAT THE HELL!
Its not about sex!
So now my feelings for him grow and I am in a position where he has the power to hurt me.
I have the fear creeping in....
So when is he going to pull the plug?
Or just die?
I am a freak!

I opened that stupid envelope and now I am thinking and analyzing.
STOP! STOP! STOP!!
MY BRAIN MUST STOP!
Everything will work out. I have to keep the faith. Stop thinking and just keep doing.

Thanks Steph for talking me off the ledge.
Got an interview for an Awesome opportunity to maybe use the education I got when i went to college.
Such a prestigeous position if I can get it. I go for the first interview Thursday.
It has the possiblities to grow into so much.
I'm keepingmy fingers crossed.

Okay I hope I don'tjinx myself. I can so do that. you are right Doodle.
I have a man that likes me and I like him and its not about sex. I will enjoy it.
I currently have 2 jobs and now the possiblity of a third!
My daughter is so incredible and wonderful.
i have Fabulous friends that support me and remind me the obvious that I lose sight of.
Thanks Miss. K. for yesterday.
My family is excitable and loves me.

Okay.

Back to fulfilling dreams and fantasies.




9 comments:

steph said...

there is nobody i enjoy talking off a ledge more...love you!

liz said...

Hey Kristi, my kids weren't at camp ***** they went to a different camp, that's why you didn't see me on friday.

Kristi said...

oh your kidding!

Shari made it sound like they were at the same one!!!
I wondered why their cabin pictures looked so much different....LOL!!!

joanne said...

Sounds like things are coming together. I finally got that card off to you - it took me forever to get around to buying postage stamps!

shari said...

oh, i just assumed that liz's kids went there. I forgot that they go to a different one. cari's son, however, did go to the same camp as charley...

shari said...

oh and tall dude is a real cutie... i havent looked him up in my annual yet, but now I know why he looked so freaking familiar!!! ((besides the fact that he reminds a lot Jerry O'Connel, the actor))

Anonymous said...

Keep believing in yourself! Things will happen for you when you do. Positive thoughts have a way of opening up possibilities that you think are closed. My little bundle of joy would not be here if I let all of the negative doctor thoughts/opinions discourage me.

Relax and enjoy your man! Its a good experience no matter what happens in the future.

XO Doodle

Kristi said...

Oh YaY!
Mailthats not a bill! thanks Jo!
I workvery hardat being positve every day. Thanks Doodle.
Yes Tall Dude is a handsome man.
He's so cute texting me while I was catering to tell me how much he misses me.
I just adore him!

Who is Jerry O'Connel?

Anonymous said...

Kristi, Jerry O'Connel is hot...I'm very glad you are finding happiness.