Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Update

So my good friend TK just left.
Came up from Portland for a quick overnight visit.

No! No! not that!
He has plans this AM to surprise his buddies for coffee. Its July 4th afterall.
Happy July 4th to all my friends States side!!!

so he came. We had an awesome visit. Its funny how you miss someone, but realize how much more you miss them when they are standing right in front of you.

Charley went for a sleepover Sunday night so I got myself some of that sex you people keep talking about. How did that come about you ask and who it was?
I was hoping the Tall Dude would come around sunday. But he didn't. So I left and went to my girlfriends. She had a friend over. We all went out in his car. Girlfriends boyfriend came and picked her up at the end of the night. so I needed a ride home........
Its a case of him being in the right place at the right time.
And yes it was Great!

so yesterday part way thru the day I decided that we are leaving.
I don't have a job currently, sort-of. So we are flying by the seat of our pants. I promised a holiday to my little girl. So it may not be the holiday that we had originally planned, but we are getting one.
I'm sure I will forget all kind of stuff cause I'm just kinda throwing stuff in the trunk and going.
SEE YOU SOON FREEWRITE!!!
Money?
Yah I'm Fucked actually. Beyond broke. Its a definant Credit Card time. But you know what. People do this all the time and it comes together. I learned from Larry so much. And we could die any day. I am not going to sit here and worry about it.
I'm not the most impressive right now anyway. I still sound like shit. My voice might be back by tomorrow. I'm all coughy and snotty.
Yes I do have the Restaurant to come back to. I hope. but I do worry about that place. Mr. B can be very unpredictable and I'm not on the schedule yet. so...........

I'm getting plan 'C' in place.
Already e-mailed resumes out yesterday and everything!
My cover letter needs some work though.
Anybody good at that kind of thing? Wanna give me a hand?
so I bought a lottery ticket yesterday. Really hoping to win big. Well Heck even if I win little I'll be happy!

so I better Run Blogger Dudes!
gotta try and find my jeans. What The hell do I do with these things???

Blog on Dudes!!

Send me good Vibes and positive Thoughts!
i really need them.......

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Have a great time!! Things always do have a way of working out so just enjoy your holiday!! Thinking of you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Glad to hear you had a great weekend!! I've been sooo absent from blogger land for awhile! Hope you and charlie have a great holiday!!! and remember if you are in the states, let me know!

~B

Stephen said...

see you soon!

joanne said...

Holy Carp! You broke your dry spell, congrats. I hope all is fun and wonderful on your trip!!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog...real single mom :)

Gary said...

Keep that positive attitude. It will serve you well.

Kristi said...

hey guys!!!

Thanks.

i am out here in the middle of nowhere at an internet cafe!
Came in to check on my stuff.
Yah.
Its not there.
CARP!!!!
I've been driving a lot of miles. thinking about my job.
about the lover i took on.
mostly I'm thinking about the Tall Dude.
imagine that.
Then i ended up with a voicemail. I checked it. It was him!
He's big on giving me time cause of Larry.
Well frig!
He's giving me time to take on a Lover instead of taking him on as a boyfriend.
STUPID TALL DUDE MAN!!!!

Job wilol work out.
i am just not letting myself get to in thought about it. I can't worry. Cause I'll just make myself sick. Spent money I shouldn't have of course. And I refuse to feel guilty! I jsut keep telling myself it will all work out. It will all work out.
We are mostly just driving.
I guess all of this would have been better said in a post.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Okay. Off to my Aunties.
Damn I had hoped to see Freewrite.
called him earlier. I don't know about the time thing though. I didn't realize my aunts was so far from his place. I can't afford to double back. Gas Prices suck!

Bl;og On dudes!!!