Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Call Me

Call me a freaky girl, but when you change it up from calling me or texting me every couple of hours a day. To not hearing from you till 10 at night................

I have you dead in a ditch!

Mad? no.
Just really worried and scared.
So instead of crying I get annoyed.
I'm fine now. We really are good at communicating when something is on either of our minds.
Its just getting to know one another. Getting to know boundaries. Getting to know so many things.

He doens't have to call me all day long.
i'm really not that girl.
But when he has been and then to suddenly have a day where he doesn't........

So i called my doctor today cause its time for my annual Physical. She says oh he's booked for physicals till November!
What The Hell!!
November!!

http://availablemyass.blogspot.com/2005/08/pelvic-exam-anyone.html
If I knew how to properly link it I would do that for you. This is last years. I'm so not looking forward to another.

so November. Well Frig!
Do i really need one?

So tomorrow night Charley goes for a sleepover at Steph's. We are serving 2700 people Thursday. I have a leave time of 7:00AM for set-up. Do you know how many tables and chairs that is?
well let me tell you......its a FFF of a lot!
Anyone that wants to come help get in touch!
So Tall Dude will hopefully come for a visit tomorrow evening. As long as its not too late, after I finish tomorrow nights easy 95!
Funny.
I remember when 95 seemed like a lot.

i do miss my Tall Dude.
It never feels like we've had enough time.
And really we don't. Both of us trying to split ourselves apart from our time with our kids and then work. He working days. I'm working nights. Its hard to squeeze a relationship in there.
i can totally see why people move in together.

Blog On dudes!!

No comments: