Friday, August 18, 2006

Its Over

Well it seems Charlotte's horns are there.
She was just hiding them.
Don't let her sweet appearance Fool you. Or you be the Fool!


The Honeymoon is over at Steph's house.
When i got there today I was met by a very noticeably exhausted Steph.
She already has so much going on with the Reno's when suddenly........my daughter started to let her true colours show thru!

Poor little Queen. Routine shot. Never in her bed. Not at home. No mommy.......WE'll fix it. It'll be okay.

Carp! I hope she lets her come back!
Brave Brave Steph.
Charley is a handful. Almost like 3 kids in one!
The typical stuff doens't always work on her.
WE'll figure it out.

Catering is going good!
Lots of physical work and its tough but I do like it.
money is getting there so i'm happy. Its of course still a struggle trying to play catch up from the weeks I was doing nothing. But I'll manage.
Things are rapidly changing. So hopefully i can have a better routine in place by the time school rolls around.

its Friday.
Kid is in the livingroom. I'm giving her space right now. She jsut needs her "home" for the moment.

So blog On Dudes and Enjoy the Weekend!!

HEY!!!!!!!
I'm thinking of going to the Trans Canada waterslides on monday. Anyone want to join??

8 comments:

Kristi said...

not sure yet....I'm still in the planning stages.
What time is good for you?

Chris said...

I do not think I will be able to make it this time. Maybe next time?

Sorry did not work out with Steph.

Kristi said...

Well Damn Chris!!!

Maybe be there for 10 or 11???
I wanted to go later in the afternoon when it was cheaper but I'm worried about how warm it will be.
Who else?
Who else?
We can make a day!!

steph said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Anonymous said...

If her aura is short circuiting it must be getting near to school time.

She'll come right.

liz said...

what time are you going?

Kristi said...

oh Poor Steph!

Still recovering?

Liz~i think 10/11 is about right
???

Trishdish said...

What are the waterslides? Sounds fun.