Sunday, August 20, 2006

The joys Of the General Public

WE were expecting 145 people.
The client didn't monitor who was a guest and who wasn't.
300 came.
We were out of food before the line was 3/4's done.
Good thing I packed double the plates.
FFFFF!
If you are not invited than Piss Off!!!
The clincher is when we clear and people are such hordish pigs.
They take too much and then leave half of it on their plates!

it all goes in the garbage.
People.
I am hot, sweaty, hungry, dirty, and my Foot Issue has reared its ugly head.

I can hardly wait till the water-slides tomorrow!!!

So who am I meeting?
Lioness?? Liz?? Kids??
Let me Know........

Eat what you Friggin well take or don't take that much!

5 comments:

liz said...

Sorry girl got called into work tommorow, totally sucks!

jewels said...

My dad ALWAYS said that when we did not clear our plates...
"I guess your eyes were bigger that your stomachs!"
Then we got in trouble! LOL!

Anonymous said...

People always waste food when it is free! If they didn't pay for it then what does it matter right? Especially if they have to wait in line for it... "better stock up since I don't want to wait in line again". Heaven forbid that you have to get up off your ass and walk around again. Geesh.

Kristi said...

Friggin!! Call in shifts1!!!

People. People are just who they are.If its for free.... thye take it. Human Nature>>its funy that way.

Well I wil be at the slides regardless. approx. 11~~ give or take.
so If I see you perfect!If I don't. well; thatds okay. Its all about the Queen.

steph said...

I think it bugs those of us who have been in the food industry the most...but the general public is like that too. I can't tell you how many people try and talk me into taking a puppy or kitty they got for free and now is too much to handle!