Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Last Night

I can not begin to explain how amazing my sex life is right now!
WoW!
I mean seriously. This is only the beginning! As we get to know each others bodies more ' its' only going to get better!
Holy Carp!!
I'm all a tingle just thinking about it!

So it rained in my room again last night!
I'm totally pissed.
i was up for 2 hours in the night placing buckets and bowls under the drips. I woke this morning to buckets over flowing!!!
So now I am going thru my desk and my computer will be unhooked for the day as i move everything over to another wall away from the leaky spot.
Frig! I hope it didn't get soggy in my hard Drive!
Getting a new computer is not on my list of 'things to do'
To top it off I can't get a hold of my Landpeople!
I think they are away.
When I spoke with them in the beginning of July they assured me it was going to be taken care of.
When The Fuck? is all I have to say.
If its raining outside........its raining in my room.

Okay.
off I go then to finish moving my bedroom around.
Wish Me Luck!!

Blog on dudes!

7 comments:

steph said...

mmmmm...good sex....tingly sex...





...except for the part where you wang me...wanger!

steph said...

WANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I got all tingly with you telling us about it. lol
Happy Days.
Hope the leaks in the roof get fixed soon.

Kristi said...

I only WAnged a little.

its the kisses that make it so tingly I think. So much kissing.
I do enjoy it!
He is so gentle and tender.....

Chris said...

I am married, so I do not really get sex, but it is fun to think about.

Anonymous said...

He's lyin' like a big dog!

Kristi said...

Ruth Ann.....who's lying?
In regards to what?