Sunday, August 06, 2006

Whats Up!

Well Duff.........
I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!

I Am A Blogging Goddess!!!

Sorry to give up hope for the rest of you waiting for me to disappear. I shall "BLOG ON" no matter what!

Family can be great or it can be your biggest nightmare. In Joannes case it was jsut a bad dream. She is of course still around and doing just peachy Thank you ever-so-much!
Freewrite......... He's around. But I just don't know Exactly what has happened. One can only speculate. I mailed him, but its summer and he loves to hike and enjoy his surroundings. It is absoulutly Gorgeous where he lives. I'm sure he is just getting his fill.

What is going on with the Tall Dude?
Well it seems we had our first argument? fight? piss-me-off moment? yah not sure what you call it. He needs to learn a few things, right-about- now, on how to deal with me. And I need to learn a few things on how to deal with him.
Learning what makes each other tick!
i'm a talker, analyzer, worker out so there are no bad feelings sort-of girl.
I love a good fight to clear the air!!
However, when i don't get to voice my opinions and be heard or validated...............i get annoyed and pissed off. Then it just builds and turns into a whole other thing.
as you ALL have witnessed
He doens't communicate.
Well.
He tries to make everything funny,or light hearted. When I am being serious....i don;t like jokes.
So we are both learning how to talk to each other. Expectations, understanding and boundaries.
Should be interesting.
We will have to see what happens.

My sister is having a house warming/BBQ/8th Wedding Anniversary today! I'm bringing my camera!
its Festivus Too! so I'm trying to locate the pole....
my brother has the chicken!

So Ummm Yah!
Blog on Dudes!!!

4 comments:

Chris said...

I do not like jokes during a fight or when I am trying to be serious, either, unless of course they are funny.

steph said...

hey i hope you two had fun! it's been weird not talkin to ya all day. sorry about the fight but the good news is the first one has happened and you don't have to worry about when anymore. Festivus is the bestivus!

Anonymous said...

I sooo called you twice yesterday!!!
And even the day before!!
As a matter of fact I think I will try calling you again!

Phone Avoiderer!!

Anonymous said...

It's all part of learning how you two will communicate/negotiate through the issue times. Good Luck babe.