Friday, September 01, 2006

Altercation Miss K?

Didn't we have an altercation a few years ago.
WE were both sober for that.
but both extremly pissed!
An altercation that was blurry for me at the time.
An altercation that got clearer as the smoke settled.
An altercation i felt in my muscles for a couple days afterward.
An altercation we both had to come to terms with and move past.
An altercation that awful.
An altercation......

i am not defending what I did.
I am jsut saying that the focus is on the wrong thing.
but for my friend I will make the right choice cause I love her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just left a comment on your friends blog.
I have read through all of this. I will say the same thing here that I said there. I don't think drinking is your problem. I think you need anger management. But since this seems to come up infrequently you are probably just fine. It must have been something really awful to make you have such extreme feelings.

I know of lots of individuals that reach for the glass when they get upset. Does that make them have a problem?

Lots of you reading 'change' when you drink. Lots of you drink alone but won't admit it!

Kristi you've lived sober. You know. You were miserable and still screwing up. You always are the same to me. I've seen you both ways. I even remember you years ago when you drank before. You are right. This is not the same.You are not like that anymore. You were so angry then, only at the whole world. This is so much more localized. Wrong place wrong time sort of thing.

Focus on repairing your friendship. I support you as always.

me

Kristi said...

i don't' know who you are me

Kristi said...

I just don't know what i cn or can't say anymore.
just seems no matter what she's pissed

James Goudie said...

give it time. not everything can be fixed right away, sometimes we just have to let things settle first a bit.

Anonymous said...

i invited an old friend over.......it'll be okay

Kristi said...

carp that was me.
i forgot to sign in!!!

old friend comingsoon

Anonymous said...

Make the choice for yourself.