Thursday, September 21, 2006

Awake

Again I am up in the night.
WEnt to bed at 9 cause I was so tired.
My eyes shot open at 11:33 and I am wide awake.

My mind is racing, racing, racing.
Trying to find solutions for my new set of problems at hand.
I can't sleep.

Sitters, Money, Job, medical stuff, DeBt, guilt.
Anxiety, insomnia, dizziness, loss of apetite, Armpit thing from stress! Frig I can't stand that one!
I'll be super pissed if my hair starts falling out. I want to be able to donate it again in January.

I have a beautiful Stoller and infant seat that only Charlotte used. Its practically brand new! Worth a few hundred dollars. For the right price I'll sell it. I hate to do that. It has always been my intention to give it away cause it was gift to me. However..........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do what you have to do and sell it.

Gary said...

I have felt as down as you do now. I felt so far down that I thougt I would never come back up. I was wrong.

Hang in there. And try to keep active. That may help.

jewels said...

can you talk to your family? would they give you their support? perhaps it is time that you asked for help?

Kristi said...

my borther is very far away with his own new father jitters going on.
My sister has been there as much as she can but she is busy working 10 hour days as well. And lives far away.
My parents cause me anxiety even though they don't mean to.
I asked for help and nw I feel guilty about it.
I am active.
I just can't handle too much at the moment and my job......its taking a toll on me. I can't do as much of the thinking as it requires me to do