Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Binda

That Binda is a bitch!!!

Remeber Binda and the harriest pussy you ever did see?
WEll it turns out she is causing a great deal of angst for some people i greatly care about. I am totally not impressed!
She barely knew of Larry's passing.
Than out of the blue she is at the door.
She really needs a punch in the eye!
Like those kids don't have enough to deal with.
Grief, sales, extra responsibilities.
FUCKING BITCH!!!

JOB

my big 3 hour interview is today.
I hope I do well. I am so nervous. I really want this job. I don't know how many positions they are filling and i don't know how many people are going for the same thing. I'm sure its not just me!
It could be 20 to 1 shot for all I know.
Frig I hope i don't throw up in the middle of it!
Frig I hope they choose me!
Not that a new job wouldn't come with new problems. New challenges.
However......I'm pretty sure I would know my hours for the weekend by now!
Oh
Wait
I woulnd't be working on the weekend.
What a novelty. A schedule. Weekends off. Being able to plan things. Like going to the Mighty Lioness's Sex party Next Week!!!

Anyhow......

Blog on dudes!

3 comments:

steph said...

Good Luck! I hope you do really well! Just take deep breathes and sell your talents! I am also very excited about the shin dig jewels is havin'!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you heaps of good luck for that job.

Michelle said...

Hope everything went well!! And that you find the bunny!!