Friday, October 06, 2006

gas Anyone?

Ran out of gas last night on the mountain.

Got home just about 5:30AM.

i am sooooo tired and i have a family dinner to go to in a few hours.

No I was not alone on the mountain and it was not my car.
It was cold.
WE kept warm.
And YES.....i laughed my Ass off!

Of course we run out of gas on a dirt road on a mountain! In the middle of nowhere. Why wouldn't we?
this is me afterall
Do you know how hard it is to describe to someone where you are to get help........
.
Then his phone battery died.

Yes. I laughed harder!

My alarm went off an hour after I climbed into bed.
I feel like a load of shit.
But i am still giggling

Oooglenoth!!


8 comments:

Kristi said...

you named names
sorry
had to delete.

but yes we were and it was damn funny!

holymotherofgod said...

oops !

shari said...

lol... that's funny

Anonymous said...

That IS funny!

Anonymous said...

Cool. Hope you had fun.

Anonymous said...

How did you keep warm? hehe

Kristi said...

Yes i had a wonderful time!
it was anice evening.
and the company was good.

I paid for it all day yesterday. As a matter of fact i am still rrecovering. i am too old to stay out all night like that.

James Goudie said...

haha