Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Insomnia

What is with not being able to sleep?
Friggin.
Turn. toss. Turn. Flip! Grrrrr.
Then awake.
Others are doing it too as I've read.
Is it climate change?
I'm tired. I really am. My mind is not racing. I mean, I have lots to think about. But it wasn't all consuming thoughts. Everything is pretty calm in my life.
Or rather I am calm in my life with the things that are going on in it.
At the moment.......

so why then?
Why am I up in the night?

I bet its those damn Pink things!

6 comments:

its just ME said...

I tend to go to sleep just fine then wake up between 2-2:30 AM.....then fall back asleep right before the alarm clock goes off....very irritating!!!

Gary said...

Just a guesss, but it could be those little pink things. :)

holymotherofgod said...

Yup, my five bucks on the pink things too.
Sounds like they are helping in other ways, though, right ? Try cutting out caffeine sugar and salt, seriously works...although it makes for a boring diet !

Michelle said...

I've been having troubles sleeping too. Mix that with late nights and pregnancy well I've been one very tired, very boring to be around person!!

Hope you get better sleep tonight.

Anonymous said...

I guess it wasn't the blue things then? LOL.
Hope you get better sleep soon.

James Goudie said...

you not sleeping. i'm falling asleep right after work! working overtime every day lately gets to me i guess. it was fine for a while, but now ya ...

try to get some sleep tonight. sweet dreams kristi