Friday, October 27, 2006

What an Amazing DAy!

What a great day!
We were so busy people had to sit at our bar or leave cause we were so over full.
My feet hurt. For the first time working there.
At the beginning of the lunch rush one of the guys in the back cut himself. Bad enought that he had to go to emerg for stitches.
Than 3/4 of the way through our sous chef slipped and not only sauced himself...(that was funny) Bashed his head so hard he ended up with a concussion, That only left my Chef...my Boss in the kitchen alone to tend with a full restaurant.
What an amazing guy!
His default isn't to freak out though.
Its to laughter!
i love It!!!
I had a lot of clean up to do. Many, Many dishes. Yes. I got back there and scrubbed them dAmn things.
Now back to my menus I go.
Gotta have em done by Monday.

Enjoy Your evening all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! It sounds fun AND so busy you'll never get bored ... nice boss!

Chris said...

Wow sounds like you have a gem of a boss! Also, sounds like you found the right place to work!

jewels said...

I can't wait to come in and try it!