Sunday, November 26, 2006

10 Wierd...Or not so Wierd Things About me

WEll i got tagged by Stef.

Hmmm. 10 things.
10 wierd things. hmmm.
This is hard. 10 things you don't already know.....
Well I'm sure some of you know some that others won't.
Here goes

1) I shave my toes. Yes they are hairy and i hate it.
2) If I leave the hair on my legs to grow to its full length it is nearly 2 inches long. And being blonde no longer helps at that point. But it takes awhile to get there. so I only shave my legs once a week cause its smacks of effort.
since i am on a hair kick....
3) Yes i am a natural blonde. Yes my pubic hair is blonde too and very soft for that blonde reason
4) My sex drive is higher than the average woman. Very few men can keep up with me. As I am a demanding lover and want sex more than most.
5) I love to give head.
6) I have lots of Wicca books and used to be very into it.
7) I am petrified of being diagnosed as certifiable by my doctor. This would be why I have avoided him for so long with the depression thing. And I don't tell him or anyone, everything.
8) I have a reacurring dream at least once or twice a week about my apartment in Vancouver. The dreams are so real its hard for me to distiguish them from reality sometimes.
9) I usually only fart in the morning when i first wake up
10) When I was in my mid-twenties i dated a beautiful woman for awhile that I worked with. She moved away years ago to Alberta. Had a kid or something and got quite heavy. She had gorgeous chestnut hair and brown eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice list. Now if you shave your toes, do you have sexy smooth feet?