Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Dawning

So it dawned on me just a couple minutes ago.,.....
its been a week and I haven't heard from my old boss.
Hmmmmm.
Not even last friday about jobs for the weekend.
HuH! Whatta ya know bout that!

The thing I actuually was thinking about was the Christmas tree lighting this weekend.

Holy Carp!

I've been so busy with the opening of the restaurant I just didn't think in depth about Christmas Shopping.
there is just barely any time left for those of us that work 9-5.
Well I guess there's the evenings.
But I would have to take The Queen. Carp! I might as well not go for all that I would get done!

Mountain man has inspired me to get off my ass and start excercising again. NOw that I have rountine in my life once again I can maybe get on that. I'm thin. But I am in no way in good shape. No he is still jsut my companion. Something else I'm having a hard time with.
he is really very sweet and nice. He ignores me just the right amount. Yet...........
i odn't know.
I've been thinking about Larry a lot lately.
i miss him.
Remembered his advice just the other day about what I should do with my foot issue.
Funny how the mind works.
Carp!
i forgot my pink with dinner!
Better go!

Happy Hump day Tomorrow!!

2 comments:

jewels said...

I hear ya! Christmas is coming WAY too fast...

Anonymous said...

It's gonna get here real quick. Good to plan ahead huh?