Wednesday, November 01, 2006

last night ans stuff

Mine was uneventful. How was yours?

Auntie Missy came and took the girls out.
She dressed as a racecar driver. which of course she is. so really she was going as herself. Nanny girl was Tigger. Then there was my fairy witch girl.
i have pictures.I'll have to post them tomorrow.
i work both places today.
What the Hell was I thinking? Yah i know.
Money. Bills. Thats what I was thinking.
Gotta get caught up. I am behind from the last 16 months.
All that gas I put on my poor, poor credit card.
You know a tank of gas now last me 2 weeks!
How cool is that?!!!!
I was filling up every few days before.
Holy Carp!
So last year this time I had just started planning my trip on a plane.
What a plane trip it was!!!
WoW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi. I found you at last. Looking forward to some more cool photos. Hope the girls and you enjoyed your halloween and had loads of fun.