Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Restaurant !

So i find out my partner, that I have been working with for weeks now is leaving as of Dec. 1st!!!
What The Hell!
I just got her all trained up and she trained me up all the way so we work togehter just perfect! and now she's Leaving me.
Well. This is no good. No good at all!
She has to go back East. Dead people. Well not dead yet. But could be soon.
Friggin!
so I need a new Lunch partner!
Piss on a Rock!

Who's interested??

I'm taking applications.

So next Friday Charlotte will be at her annual theatre date with my mom.
This means...............
drum roll
I have a night Free!!!!
So I was thinking.........
these are my options>>>
Work late or a split.
Go to Mustangs with my girl Stef and looks like the Doodle and mrs. W.
Or....
stay in town here. Cause I would like to have a Martini.....or two.
Go to my restaurant for dinner and play here close to home. I can cab it. Y'all can stay at my place cause kid won't be here so her bed will be free.
so will my couch.
WEll and floor.
Mrs. W has a doo the next evening that I can't wait for.
Anyhow...
what do y'all think.
I can get the first 4 25% off their meals!!
Than we ass dance after!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Fridays are a no go for me--the only night that Dave is not home to take care of baby (and no I do not have any alternatives for care). So I would be able to meet you all for dinner (with Ry), but no booty shakin afterward. *sigh*

Sounds like it would be fun though...so have a blast!

Kristi said...

oh!!! come with Baby!

Absolutley!!! don't miss out!
Dinner would be Grand.
whats your curfew?
Dinner wouldn't be till 7 or so

Anonymous said...

I'm there in spirit ... well probably IN the spirits actually ... lol, have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Well he goes to bed at 9 ish so late dinners are difficult. Oh well...next time.