Sunday, November 19, 2006

Thoughts

I've just come to the conclusion that I've been decieved in love.
In life.
Makes me miss someone more than I should and makes me wish my feelings for another were more than they are.

My non-trusting nature that gets run over by my always trusting heart.

Does it hurt?
No. Not the deception. That just embaresses me. The missing hurts. The wanting is frustrating. My thoughts..........
WoW! Its been so long since I've had any.
After reading the Lioness' first post this morning i got to thinking about the ones...."I knew him when"
I miss them both, but not the same.
I miss him too, but its clouded now.
i miss him and her too.
Her!! whom I've been bumping into lately!
its very strange.
I miss my long talks with.......
i miss my apartment in the West End!

Damn those dreams last night~!
Reacurring dream of that place.
dreams of past. Dreams that make me....remind me....I am missing parts of my heart that I gave away. Parts taht I gave away recently.
Things that don't feel done.
grateful to people i have. Grateful for my companion. guilty for my companion.
And whatever happened to Wren?
feeling rejected.

Where did this come from?

6 comments:

steph said...

We should go for tea. I think you are feeling a little out of sorts again.

steph said...

Scratch that how about a dance your ass off night at Mustangs?

Anonymous said...

Mmmm I vote for a dance your ass off night! The endorphins will help smooth you out :)

jewels said...

Hmmmm - dance your ass off - I could TOTAALY go for that!

Kristi said...

Ass Dancing...hmmmm....

I'm okay. Just had a moment.
They don't happen anymore so i was caught off gaurd/.

But Ass Dancing does sound great regardless!!

Anonymous said...

My ass is wriggling along even as it's suggested ... great idea.