Thursday, December 14, 2006

Details....Copper Room

I have accepted the invitation from Mountain Man to accompany him to his Christmas Party tomorrow evening. Its at the Copper Room in the hotel in Harrison. His company has paid for rooms for everyone so that there is no drinking and driving.
I will get off work early tomorrow. Mountain is getting here shortly there after, and off we will head for our hour or so drive out there. We will get ready in our room.
Yes, I have packed a box of condoms.
since I am such a slut I don't plan to come home with any!
I plan to have fantastic sex with Mountain all night and morning long. With a quickie jsut before dinner.
I will wear my red dress that I bought for Christmas. Picked up my bobbles to accompany the outfit this afternoon.
I';m bringing my camera so hopefully I can get some good pics to share!
It will be fun!
there is lots to do besides each other there. We plan to have a Fabulous time! Shouldn't be hard. We get along so well. Its nice turning a really close friend into a Lover. Puts a whole different dynamic to the relationship.
We took a dangerous plunge when we did that. Cause it almost went the other way.
but we are closer. And we talk about everything.
so this is a special night. Cause its our first whole entire evening, night and morning togheter.
Yikes!
I hope we are still speaking by Sunday

11 comments:

Gary said...

I hope so too.

jewels said...

What does mountain man do?

Kristi said...

he just got a promotion and raise a couple days ago!
so that will no doubt be part of our conversation during the drive.
He Builds Metal stuff. But now there's a forklift involved.

Family Of Five said...

How wonderful for you!! Sounds exciting! Would love to see pictures.

Lee said...

the outdoor pool at that hotel is absolutely AMAZING. So heated, you have to check it out. LOVE the copper room...
I am so jealous.

jewels said...

is he with a company in your home town? maybe i need a job there!

Kristi said...

Jewels....yes he is.

Lee.....i am taking my bathing suit casue apparently there could be some late night Hot tubbing! WooHoo.
of course I have my period. desparatly hoping its gone in the next few hours! FFffff.
FoF....i will do my best to get pics.

its just ME said...

WOO HOO! y'all will have a blast!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

and yeah, turning that good friend into more is a leap, but sooo fun!! Believe it or not, McDreamy & I were actually good FRIENDS for over a year before the first 'interaction'.......so I feel ya on that one!!

Have fun & LOTSA SEX!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just for clarification, it's only slutty if you bring a box of condoms and sleep with the same number of different men...if not it is all fun! Don't get to tired for saturday night! steph

steph said...

hey where the hell are you????

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo - have fun - I'm so jealous!