Saturday, December 30, 2006

Reflecting on 2006

WoW! I haven't posted in awhile.
Me.
The Blogging Goddess!
I know its a wacky thing. I encourage you all to "Blog On" and here I am slacking off. I have been doing a lot of thinking over the last while. Lots on my mind. Love my Pinks cause they keep me happy....but some of the side effects are really starting to irk me.
So I've been thinking of the year I've had. The things that I've done. The things that have happened. The people.....
  • The year started off with the "Big" saga in full swing.
  • the Discovery that Big was a reader and used the information to use me
  • Lost Kimmi due to the "Big" ick.
  • finally move past "Mr Big"
  • i don't hate my job
  • my mom and the constant Daycare drama.
  • Depression
  • much to my surprise I fell in love with Larry.
  • Steffi and I rekindled our friendship and found that we have one.
  • idiot phone things...phone calls...
  • Larry died.
  • more depression...great sadness...learnt lessen
  • Met Tall Dude.
  • Met Mountain & ended my year of celibacy
  • Lost my Job
  • Left town and ended up in Alberta....with no job to come back to. I came back for Steffi & Joe....they needed a designated driver and it sure is nice to be needed by a friend.
  • got involved with Tall Dude
  • Summer of the emotional rollercoaster began....like I wasn't already on one.....
  • Unbeleivable depression...all consuming
  • discover drinking again
  • catered all summer long. Wierd hours no routine
  • the restuarant gets closed down....the fear of not having a job rises....my nervous breakdown in full swing.
  • I lose my boyfriend and my girlfriend in one Horribly unforgetful night
  • Muck comes to my rescue
  • Sister jumps in and helps me find my way
  • i reached out..... Doodle and James reached back
  • I go on interview after interview.....making it thru the first hoops in most cases but not able to pass the final bar.
  • feeling like a total failure......total breakdown occurs
  • I do soemthing, without Total Kristi thought or analyzing......I move a teenager, I barely know, into my home.
  • I get help.......start the Pinks and my whole life changes
  • Healing begins......for myself, for my girlfriend, for my boyfriend
  • i fall Ass over Tea kettle into my Dream Job
  • Rekindle my friendship with Mountain
  • Mountain & I take the plunge past friendship and onto a physical level.....we are Lovers

.......now here I am!

Enjoying Charlotte like I've never been able to before. The yelling has ceased. Loving my job more than I thought possible. Bosses that appreciate me and see my worth. A man in my life....as we bumble thru our 'relationship' he is above everything else a good friend. Bonded with my nephew the extension of family begins. Steffi and I are closer now as we made it thru a huge blockade and found that our love is true. I am building friendships/relationships with people I never thought I would. Old friendships rekindled and still just as strong as they ever were. My personal growth amazes me. Life amazes me. I am on a new Journey of self Learning as some things are sooo different.

I am Happy! and that amazes me!

Happy New Year Blogger Dudes!!!

Always remember to ............Blog On!

8 comments:

luvwannabefree25 said...

Wow... sounds like you are ready to say goodbye to 2006! Me too!

Thanks for stopping by!

JD ;)

Anonymous said...

Good for you Kristi... you have been through alot and deserve all the happiness that is coming to you!!!
I wish you continued success and oodles of love in 2007!!
Miss K

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Wow! Your life sounded like quite a Saga. Well as they say "all is well that ends well" and "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". I admire single parnets cause I would never ever be able to do it alone, and then to add the crap of life into the cake mix I would be bound to flop. I guess that is why I'm slightly addicted to your blog. Not to creep you out or anything but the reason I like bloging is I get to see human nature at it's best and it's worst as it happens.

Keep hanging in there.
YOU ROCK KRISTI!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

steph said...

that was quite the list! At least you are an expert kisser and I can vouch for that;)

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl ... that was quite rollercoaster ride ... but always a great screaming orgasm to finish with huh?
Have a fantastic Happy New Year and wishing you all the best for 2007.

Family Of Five said...

What a year you have had! You seem to always have so much weighing on your shoulders!! My hope for you is for a stress-free, happy 2007! I think you deserve it! I hope for healthy relationships and positive personal growth for you! I don't really 'know' you but I think you talk so much of feeling like you are 'crazy' and I personally look at all you have dealt with and deal with and think sometimes you are too hard on yourself! Anyone would feel overwhelmed with this list!! Whether they be things you brought upon yourself or not they are things you have had to deal with and I repect you searching to find a better you! I can't imagine life as a single parent! I depend so much on the tag team.... and greatly respect the fact you don't get to tag out! We have had some differences of opinions :) but I still respect your spunk and drive! Happy New year to you and your little Queen!

Kristi said...

SAss! Love you girl. Keep your chin up. Your turn will come soon.....
Thanks Miss. K
LoL! Steph! Thank you for the vote!
JD...FoF...Aggs...BDG...its been interesting to say the least. Thank you for joining the crowd!

All the Best to You in 2007!


So whats all the plans for tonight?
I am of course with The Queen and Mountain is cming over. Not sure though if we will trek out to Sisters or stay here-play games, watch movies, and try to finish off all the seasonal chips/candy/cookies that have molested this household!

shari said...

Best of all... now you know that if you can survive a year like 2006 and come out of it learning and loving life... then you can do ANYTHING!!!

love ya girl... 2007 is going to be a great year for you!!