Monday, December 11, 2006

a Visit

Mountain brought his girl over for cookies yesterday.
HIs daughter? Well yeah! I guess she is.
She's actually a 6 year old little girl that stole his heart in a previous relationship. He bonded with her and has never lost contact. He stepped into the father role. Its a past relationship thats been over for a few years now.
He had her for part of the weekend and so she came to play!
HIs heart is so big.

The party at the restaurant went very well.
I was am so pleased. Charlotte's principal was there!HOw fun. Each of us in a role the other has never seen.
The client was so thoughtful....he bought each of us ladies on staff very sparkly earrings. WooWoo!

So I just pulled a couple little hairs out of the mole on my cheek. What The Hell! I felt like the witch off Hansel and Gretel.

Blog On!

6 comments:

shari said...

hairy moles??? yikes!!

steph said...

What is the deal with this guy? Talk about mixed messages! BTW is he coming on Saturday. That may be a sign! If I meet him....

Gary said...

Holy moley!

I hope you are having a peaceful week. Take care of yourself.

Kristi said...

I haven't asked him yet.
Don't know if I want him there.
The deal is I decided he is past what he was and into something else but not quite the other.
It works for me

Kristi said...

Friggin Hairy moles........its menopause.

Anonymous said...

lol - hairy moles sound like a few men I know ...