Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Wierd Christmas Dream

hope Y'all had a great Christmas!
I've got stuff to share about mine too!
But right now I want to share the dream I had last night about Larry.

Larry was alive!
He was in my backyard fixing my barbwire fence.
now i don't have a barbwire fence, but he was fixing it and building it in my dream.
He was here to surprise me. Telling me he didn't die. It was some project he was doing to see how people react or some shit.
He wanted to be with me and couldn't stay away any longer.
Loved me all this time.
I didn;'t accept him in my dream cause of course he'd lied to me and made me look a fool. And remembering that pain again of when he died.........
Yikes. That was awful. Frig that hurt.
Anyhow, we remained friends in the end. It was nice. Kinda like touching base with him.

Merry Christmas Larry.......

3 comments:

Gary said...

Do you really have a barbwire fence? Cool.

Anonymous said...

The weird dreams must be from eating the gingerbread house ...

Kristi said...

I'm sure it was the plum pudding that sparred the dreams.

no.
No barbwire fence. Although in my dream he was adding on and it was a bit taller and definantly waaaaay more silver than the rest of my fence. My property was huge too! There was lots of trees and shrubs but soo many trails in it.

I'm sure it all means something.
butfor now...it was nice visiting with him.