Saturday, January 06, 2007

lets Review The options Shall We....

We keep current plans.....Jewel comes all the way out...either stays at my house so she can drink OR drives all the way home sober.
--------
We Change plans & go to Mustangs.....both Jewel & I drive out meet Steff and whomever else....I D.D. and you ladies can dance.
--------
Last option I thought Of------ALL Ladies (B. & Miss K included) meet here. (Have a few drinks.)
Steff is on pager and has to stay sober anyway.
She drives us...or we cab it....to Miller's and then Dance at Station.
Or just dance at Station.
We cab it back. Most of us are local anyhow....Jewel still stays the night on my couch!

Steff is in control of me tonight, so I don't get to have Hot Sex after cookies unless its with her. BTW have you seen her New profile Pic! She is all Sexed out!

So Where am I going Womens?????

11 comments:

jewels said...

I like the last option - but it has to include ALL of us! B and Miss. K and Steph and anyone else we can find... the more we have - the funner it is!

Kristi said...

ok.

all options include you sleeping on my couch..just so's you know.

jewels said...

yeah i kind of figured that... but if it's not all of us I say we reschedule...

steph said...

I have no problem driving! I also have a mini van. If we want to go with the mustangs option we can meet at my place or whatever and I can drive everybody home, except jewel and you are sleeping at k's tonight. I can also pick everybody up. whatever works but I am with j, everybody's gotta come!( my pics pretty hot hey!)

Family Of Five said...

I agree with the hot picture! You look great Steph! Have fun ladies!

Kristi said...

okay!

We are doing Option #3!!!

B & K---waiting to hear from You!

Are you in?

come play Ladies!

jewels said...

we are only doing option 3 if everyone is in. i am still waiting to hear from danielle...

Kristi said...

Okay.

Kristi said...

YO!!!

Miss K!!!!

B!!!

Mail me!!!

What is up!!!

You In!!

let's tie one on!! I'm all geared up and ready!

although I stilldon't have a clue what to wear......

Anonymous said...

sorry I started reorganizing here and cant leave

Kristi said...

Hmmmm. B.
Finish it up at come out!

We aren't leaving my place till after 9:30