Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Eyeballs

I am up to my eyeballs in Menu's

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

typing cut and paste re-align get it all on the same page spelling descriptive words different fonts are those letters the right size...bla...bla...bla
Ack! It doesn't fit on the card properly! And what the Hell is my printer doing!?!?????

I still have the Valentines menus to do!


Charlottes Best friend that moved away last August called her tonight. You should have seen my little girls face light up. WoW! It was pretty special. so now that we have her address I'll have to sit with her and help her write a letter.

Valentines in a week. Carp! I gotta get a little more something for my favorite girl! And Of course a little something for myself. Lillies would be nice.
Maybe I'll have a secret admirerer.
ooh how fun

Still working on my space thing.........
still processing the new information I got from him.
Tomorrow
there's always tomorrow

5 comments:

Family Of Five said...

New Information?? Aren't you going to share??

Kristi said...

mmmmm.

It was a few days ago now. That's why I needed space.
we spoke briefly last night
he is coming to dinner this evening.

Basically where I am at is......
I don't want to be in another one-sided relationship.
I hope to get some answers tonight

shari said...

here's to good conversation. Hope things go well. soooo what's for dinner? =)

Kristi said...

hammered pork!!!

mashed potatos. maybe even apple sauce!
my tummy is growling already.

Don't know about good coversation....just want to know if I am just chasing rainbows or not

Chris said...

I don't know about rainbows, but dinenr sounds good.