Thursday, February 08, 2007

"Go Tell It on The Mountain"

YaH!

Good dinner!

Good talk!

Good make-up Sex!



Funny at dinner........

now this might be a weee bit disgusting for some. So close your eyes while you read this next part.
Charley farted at the dinner table.....this is of course frowned upon....and NO farting in the kitchen happens to be one of the house rules...however, Mountain and Charlotte have somehow bonded over this bodily function.
So she squeezes it out while we are eating.
I swear to God it sounded like a squeeze toy!
How she managed to make that squeeky little sound come out of her bum Neither Mountain or myself could believe it.
This High pitched noise. I thought something was up with the cat!
She went immediately red and giggled and giggled.

As for Mountain....I am not so much chasing rainbows...maybe just a leprachan. He is unsure where we are headed. But he is not going anywhere anytime soon and when I asked him if I should consider myself available or not.
his answer was he'd prefer I wasn't and he of course won't be either.

so for now...that is good...that is okay......

I am HappY!

I just would hate to waste another year or even months of my life with another man that that doesn't want me.
Cause as Steph has taught me.....i am worth WAAAY more than that!

But it seems he values me.
What The Hell!
it might be my turn to Run

8 comments:

Gary said...

I hope you are doing well on your diet. You sound very determined, so I predict sucess.

Concerning your relationship, I say just take it day by day and enjoy the journey. No worries.

Family Of Five said...

:) Don't all kids think that farting is the funniest thing!?!?

Kristi said...

seems some men do too!!

Family Of Five said...

Like I said don't all kids think it's funny!!! Big kids and little kids! :)

shari said...

some men??? most has been my experience.... **rolls eyes**

Gary said...

If you like farting you will LOVE that new fat-blocker diet pill the US government just approved.

Anonymous said...

There is a new farting diet pill??? Wonders will never cease. Take it slow with Mountain, Kristi and if its going anywhere, time will tell.

Kristi said...

Thanks. Aggs.

All is well with Mountain.

Slow is fine...that I don't mind. I just need to know We are taking it slow in the same direction