Thursday, February 15, 2007

the Middle of February

So I gave in.
I am using the *New blogger.
I had to. I couldn't post anymore unless I did!
Bastards.

Valentines night was a Great success at my restaurant.
WoW! Let me tell you. What a thrill it was to be serving and everything came out on time. The food was spectacular! We were a steady busy so it was easy to give incredible service. Couples that were out for their special evening left so happy.
We had flowers all over. Red satin. Candles. Hersheys Kisses. Chocolate covered strawberries.....oh how wonderful it was.
i was home jsut after 9. My body so exhausted from the long day. But it was sooo worth it.
Our main dish was a 3 course meal for 100bux.
it had a mescaline salad and prawns to start. 5oz bacon wrapped tenderloin. Fresh lobster 1/2. Then for dessert...chocolate trio that consisted of creme brulle, chocolate cookies and a chocolate flourless torte. this include a bottle of Sawmill creek Wine as well. The guests loved it! We are running thru till Friday.
Now when I say fresh Lobster........Yah I mean fresh. Killed in the kitchen moments before its on your plate!
I had to go out front. I can't handle that. It upset me.

I did get a heart shaped donut from my secret admirer.
the coffee guy.
He brought one for me last year too if you'll remember.

WEll its Thursday.
Charley has piano and I get off work early. I like that cause I can make dinner!
Mountain will be over this evening for supper. I will give him his box of chocolates and a big belated Valentines kiss! Maybe I'll hit Wal-Mart this morning and see if I can find a sappy card to go with it. Nahh. No need to go overboard!
but I might hit Wal-Mart anyway and see about getting some discount Chocolate!
Gotta love Chocolate sales.

Blog on Dudes!

7 comments:

shari said...

mmmmmmmmmm chocolate

Lee said...

mmm that dinner sounds good. I like the idea of a whole package for $100.
Nice!

Kristi said...

menu is still running Lee....

go in! Have a nice dinner!
friday night DAte night! ....Maybe....

Kristi said...

menu is still running Lee....

go in! Have a nice dinner!
friday night DAte night! ....Maybe....

jewels said...

wish it was running on saturday - we would come in!

Kristi said...

I do believe it is!!!

that movie is being shot downtown too

jewels said...

well let me know