Saturday, February 10, 2007

My HERO!

Felt such rage when I got to work cause someone had moved a cheat sheet that I keep under the computer. What The Fuck!!! Don't touch things!!! Frig I was mad!
Than a regular customer came in for coffee and I started to get irritated by his constant interuption of my trying to get the restuarant open. (granted he is irritating any day of the week. But I was over-reacting)
As the morning turned into afternoon I realized something.......

I'D FORGOTTEN MY PINK!

Frig and double Frig!

Well this is no good. I knew that by the end of the day I was gonna be in rough shape. Just that dizzy, off-balance kinda drunk kinda feeling. I can't stand that. The only way to feel any bit of normal at that point is to pour myself a glass of wine! well I am on this stupid diet! I can't have wine!!!!
So to the text I go. I sent out a beaken of text to Mountain and Nanny Girl hoping that one of them could help me.
Mountain texts back.....'how'
Nanny texts back....'she's busy with friends'
As lunch went on I could slowly feel myself slipping.
By the time Mountain gets here its only a couple hours from when I'm off anyhow. I text him and say dont' worry about it. I'll just deal.
Focusing was becoming harder to do. I go into auto-pilot.....Cutlery. I'll shine cutlery. Crap! I forgot to service that Check!
"your Cheese bread will only be a moment. She had to make up a New batch of Miller Bread" lie lie lie
Then in he walks.
Overalls...smelly dirty work coat...boots....
Mountain! My Hero!!!

7 comments:

Family Of Five said...

With your pink??

Kristi said...

You bet!!!

let him know where the secret key was and eventhough I said don't bother....he knew how important it was....came here straight from work!

Family Of Five said...

What a man!!

Anonymous said...

yes he is!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh it is so nice to have that kind of man around. Drop it all - come to the rescue kind of men. They are the bestest!!

PS your blog site hates me - never lets me log in...grrrrr

Kristi said...

wellblogger wont let me sign in right at the mometn unless I swithc over.

HA!

Bastards!

WE'll see......

damn.beta might get me yet

Lee said...

the new blogger had been good to me. Dont be affraid.