Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Breaded

So I like food that's breaded. Like schnitzel or maybe chicken.
MaaAN i could go for a McChicken right about now!
Mmmmm. Breading.
Like what about KFC? That is some good stuff!
Got coupons for it today too.
Boyz o'boyz I do love coupons. No I am not ashamed to say so! I love em' and I use em'
Had breaded Veal Neptune for my fancy dinner date Saturday night. Yum!
Still thinking about it.
Frig...am I ever craving a bacon-cheese burger.

What is going on here?
I'm goin' to bed

5 comments:

Bert said...

Should we get a bucket of chicken and fries w/gravy for Friday..We're game...won't make my gym time worth shit but mmmmm..finger lic`kin' good!!
Of course I'm still happy to prepare/buy lasagne

Family Of Five said...

Nausious.... cravings....??? :)

Gary said...

I would eat breaded food every day if it weren't so hard to keep my weight down. You luckily don't seem to have that problem.

jewels said...

weird - i despise breaded foods...
like what are they trying to cover up?

Kristi said...

just cravy cause I've been watching what I eat.
with the exception of date night.
well and PMS.

My system is all out of wack. Full moon came and went and I didn't get my period. Which is fine with me cause I had it for 3 weeks last month! Its just what to expect this month is up in the air now. Back to counting on the calendar I guess.