Friday, March 09, 2007

Coming along

Its been so exciting this last week at work.

Since going for dinner With my Mountain on last Saturday night...I got the bug.
We were geting blinds this past Tuesday and I really wanted it to start coming together.
so Out I went on Sunday and picked up a whole pile of plants and Pots. Wal-Mart Never lets me down!!
Seems I passed the bug on to Boss Mitch!
It is just looking so good!
Blinds...plants....So he planted a Herb garden right in our front window!
How cool is that?!!! He can now use fresh herbs in his sauces and stuff! Then he came home with a Palm yesterday afternoon. WE named it Allan. Allan the tree.
Next we will have our *New* menu's.
WooWoo!
Black Leather with our Name etched across the front. ............we've been wating for months for them. They've been on back order forever.......
its just all coming along. As soon as thats done......we will advertise and paper the Whole damn town!
Prices are not Changing. Still only 7.99 for the rice bowl. And the 5.99 Lunch Menu Aint going Anywhere!!!
I think the most expensive item is the Coq au Vin at 22bux! And damn does that stuffed chicken ever look good!
Mmmmm.

4 comments:

shari said...

sounds all very awesome. i can't wait to sit back and enjoy a meal there with you one day. soon i hope... soon.

steph said...

Mmmmmm...sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, Yum. Damn I'm hungry for that chicken now. Do you deliver long distance?

Winnie said...

Jarrod and I are going to have a date night there for sure!..maybe we should do a "double date??"