Monday, March 12, 2007

He Died

Seems one of Nanny Girls gerbils died today.
she has 3. 2 of them in the same cage.
She came home 40 minutes ago to find the live one eating the Dead one.

EW YUCK!!!

Standing at the bottom of my stairs crying, she's asking for my help.
This is way out of my Super Hero league!
Mountain had just left 15 minutes before. Maybe he wasn't home yet.....
Back he came to save us from the cannabalistic Killer gerbil!
Wrapped poor Devon in newspaper for tomorrows funeral and left.
For the Second time tonight.

I knew these diseased creatures will eat their young...but this is different.
What the Hell!
I can do a lot of things, but that was not one of them.
Mountain is so Wonderful!

Poor Nanny Girl.

Hero presents will have to be found & given!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

I wouldn't have been able to do that either. *shiver* It was nice that he came back and took care of that for you and nanny girl. :)

Winnie said...

omg..at first i thought mr ball died...panic attack

liz said...

drove past your restuarant today, saw you in the window...

Mandy said...

That's quite the man you've got there! :)

Kristi said...

Yes Chelle it was not a great Scene. I didn't even get the full look. Just enough to make me dial that Phone!
Oh I would be so not in good shape if it was Ball! I'd fersure need a day or 2 from work. He's my other baby/
Liz...you drove by!..YaY! how exciting. Can't wait till you come in. Mondays are 3.99 Martinis.....
Yes Mandy he is pretty wonderful.
i will make him an Angel Food cake this weekend. Its his fav he tells me.
did you know it takes a Cup of Egg whites for that!!!
WTF am I supposed to do with all the egg yokes!

Anonymous said...

Aww big hug to Mountain Man for being such a big hero. Good stuff!

Anonymous said...

Feed the egg yolks to Mr Ball... he'd probably love it!!!

Kristi said...

Oooh. He might!
but he is a wierd old man so you never know.
]
Maybe I'll make a lemon merangue pie or sponge cake or something creative

shari said...

i was gonna say, sponge cake or pound cake for the yolks. meringe is egg whites, not yolks.

Kristi said...

the lemon requires yolks

Chris said...

Tough break. We just lost a mouse at our house.