Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just Feel

Yup!
Just gotta feel.
all is well.
I just have thick scars from my long and unloved tumultuous past, did I spell that right?
He is not ready to say the words. Never said he didn't love me.....just not ready. So I just need to relax.
He is not one of the others....
He is Mountain Man.
I have to stop being scared of the hurt in my past.


This weekend. I went about my daily stuff and he went about his. Charlotte hung out and it was all very comfortable. My old T.V in the basement, that has been dubbed..Charlotte's T.V. Died Saturday Morning.
Remember Bert....how many times did we Water that poor thing when we lived togehter? I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did!

after one saturday of her in my living room. Skipping and Cartwheeling and just being Charlotte. I knew we couldn't live this way.
so on Sunday off we went to Future Shop. (i had a 50dollar gift card from Christmas for there)
Myself, Charley and mountain hand in hand walking thru the doors.
Charley and Mountain went and played video games, I went and looked at T.V's
I guess I got ignored cause I was looking in the cheap section.
Frig. It took forever to get help! and it only took me moments to find the one I was gonna buy!
Everything is flat screen now. holy Heck!
I Chose an inexpensive 20inch NOT a flat screen model. After the gift card it only cost me barely 50bux! How great is that!
then we picked up a shelf. Off we trudged with our full car and wandered thru car lots in the rain. Mountain sharing his interests with us. Charlotte enjoying looking in and Mountain explaining things to her.
When we got home I made lunch. Mountain and Charley built the shelf and got the Basement room re-arranged. after lunch I got busy with house stuff while Charlotte enjoyed her New T.V. and Mountain took my Christmas lights off the house!
WoW! Is this what it is like to have a man around?
they sure are handy!
Yesterday...we met him at work for his lunch break. Queen and I had been out in the monring running errands. We came home got lunch together and went to his warehouse. He took us on the grand tour......It was neat.
It was more neat that he invited us! Showing off his work. Showing us off to his work.

so I'm ready to tell him before he's ready to tell me.
Big Deal!
Like an Orgasm. It rarely happens at the same time.
I just know that when it does happen he will mean it.

8 comments:

shari said...

Enjoy the ride sweetie. It sounds like he is heading in the same direction as you. =)

Winnie said...

Just say it damn it! if it's eating at you!!!which it obviously is, don't plan it just do it during a casual moment...you know the first time for everything...,is hard. He must be itching to say it too...

Winnie said...

hey my blog isn't on your 'blogs i visit' ):

Kristi said...

yes it is Bimbette!

he'll say it when he is ready.
He knows already I want to. But I feel if I say it before he's ready to hear it or say it I will scare him.
Thats the last thing I want to do!
I'vescared him enough already!

steph said...

Hey Bert. how come you are an invites only kinda girl now?


hint-hint where is my invite to the exclusive club that is you!

Winnie said...

sorry steph I'll change that asap!
KM I'm checking right now...yes I'm a bimbette...i'm mommy with 2 boys...i mean just a normal woman not paying attention..mum up???? is a bit distracting....

Winnie said...

matbe you could list it as something more inviting..other than
"BetRa"
that's why I called it...
realdesperatehouswife@blogspot.com


Yah...Like a Terri Hatcher WannaBE

Kristi said...

but then I can't find you!!