Sunday, April 01, 2007

Chardonnay!

Much Penguin was consumed this weekend!

Berta came over Friday evening for a sleepover.
My goodness.....is my knowledge of white wine becoming fantastic.
Those of you that know me, know i am not a white wine fan. Especially a Chardonnay!
Well, Berta has done a good job at finding ones that I like. My fav is still the Little Penguin. An Australian Chardonnay. We tried a couple others. I shared The Rodney with Muck last night. We both agreed that the Penguin was still the fav.
so much Girl time was had for me this weekend. Mountain was so good about it all.
Last night was very funny. Muck now has Bangs. Forgot all about that till I went and cleaned the bathroom this morning.
One thing i love about White wines is the lack of Headache the next mroning.
How yah Feeling Muck?!!???
Got some new clothes out of Berta's closet. How great is that!!!
I am thrilled. Mountain is too.
He likes the Jeans. You were rigth Bert.
So now I am cleaning out my closets....
Anyhow. Gotta go get the dough going for cinnamon buns.
I suppose I should look thru my camera too.
There was much action here. I'm sure some of it was recorded on the digital.....

blog On Dudes!

8 comments:

Winnie said...

So they are good ass jeans aren't they!!

Kristi said...

they have been boyfriend approved!!!

then again...it could have been the whole on again off again off clothes that pleased him!
hehe

Charley had a hot this afternoon BTW!
Mountian and I loved the afternoon 'alone' time Thanks

Kristi said...

not a hot a Hoot is what its supposed to say.
I was h0t..

Winnie said...

Ahhh.. she made for a very stress free shopping trip...the girls bags the groceries too!!!!She's coming again.I thank you..I mean her!!

shari said...

BERT... dang girl, so sorry I didnt get to see you this weekend. I was looking forward to seeing you. Good wine though. =)

Relatively headache free yesterday. I had some stiffness in my neck that was making my head hurt. My stomach was all flip-floppy all day yesterday.

We had fun looking at the pictures you took after I passed out. And a couple that I don't remember taking from before. lol. Most of them are not blog-worthy I think. I will have to look at them again.

Was a lot of fun! Thanks to Mountain as well, for enduring the boredom. lol. And C was a wonderful hostess in the morning. =)

Kristi said...

Hmmm. Pics after you passed out....of what I am afrraid to ask?

Charley got some much needed Auntie Shari time.
Mountain was so good. He did really 'put' up with us. I am very glad you finally got to meet him! he's pretty special to me. With each day taht passes he means more & More.
and what a bonus that you met Tea as well!
he was so good and I had even taken the Nag/Bitch pill. And he was still wonderful!

Michelle said...

How do you not get a headache from white wine??? OMG I nearly die the mornng after!! However, that COULD be the amount I drink and not necessarily the kind. Hmmmmm hehe

Sounds like fun was had by all.....too bad ya;ll live so damn far away!!! lol

Winnie said...

Chelle we wish you we're there!