Thursday, April 12, 2007

2 many Thoughts....such little Balls

life is a Funky Thought.

So many things these days floating around in my head.
-Mr. Big is engaged
-are Mountain and I working towards the same goal
-What am I going to do about this house situation
-how can I afford to buy my own home
-when will i have time to take the bags of Stuff to the MCC
-i need to get my oil changed
-i can't stand the wieght I've gained
-the Pinks are so expensive I need more,but can't afford them.
-Nanny girl needs to give me a months notice
-I want to garden......
-a year ago....where my mind was at. Where I was at. People......
-ami ever going to get better

2 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Work on answering one at a time, in order of importance. Pinks first!
Weight?? You look lovely in the pictures!

Winnie said...

I too have been in a funk..just when I thought I was better.
sometimes I feel like the people around us who "know"bring us down or throw it in our face..