Sunday, June 03, 2007

3rd Place!!!

My Girl played so well!!
I was so nervous.
She was nervous too.
gramma, great-gramma, papa and Mountain were all there.
I filmed it with my little digital.
I thught she did way better than the others. With no mistakes. She got 85 out of 100! But I guess taking your music up is a no-no. Not that she even looked at it once, but anyhow.
with her leg a tappin to keep her beat she played and she was amazing!

The Pink Panther....with her own special ending!

I WoooHoooed at the end of course.
And The Queen beamed.
Gramma gave her the Mosted special bracelet I ever did see. Silver, with a treble clef hangin off it.What a great day!

6 comments:

Winnie said...

GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!
Holy what a proud picture!

Family Of Five said...

Proud mommy!!! She looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks so grown up and a well earned beam across her pretty face. Big congrats to her.

Kristi said...

it was so cool!

She amazes me everyday

Chris said...

Nice! She is so pretty and talented!

shari said...

WTG OATGIRL!!!!