Monday, July 23, 2007

Dumb Landpeople

WEll. I will have to wait till the Land-in-laws get back in a week to take up my grievance with my landperson.

I called last night to tell her I'd bought a place and will be moving. I asked for the Land-in-laws number cause there were some things i wanted to discuss with her. she has a few more brains than the other.
LP asked if there was anything she could help with. I started to talk about my garden and the removal of a few things. she flipped!
Started to go off about when Sharon left and how she took plants and how awful it was that she did that. I said.....but they are Hers!!!
It went from there.....
she doens't beleive that you can take them.
She expects me to leave it all behind!
Fuck that!
If she thinks I am leaving behind my lillies????? I have a dozen at least!
The azalea that Muck gave me from the other place? My Rhodos? some of those annuals are really expensive and I have to search to find them. I mean of course. I don't have room for everyting at the new place yet.....but holy Shit Bitch!
and on top of that I don't think she realizes that she owes me a months rent for all this carp! Plus my damage deposit!
And what is up with all this friggin rain!

Has anyone had a similar experience?
Frig!
okay back to Lawyers, brokers & inspectors Oh My!

Oh hey! Anyone know of a good inspector.
i thought I'd use who my Sister just used....Pillars to Post. But my old buddy Wren said they've been sued a bunch of times. Wren is a building inspector.
Why don't I use him you ask?
Cause he is also my old boyfriend. We have an extreme Past. Found him on Facebook. He would be my first choice but.......
So now I ask......who have you used?

5 comments:

jewels said...

#1 - you can take your flowers! they are yours, not hers (but you shouldn't have even said anything)and so you take them - take them ALL!

#2 - our building inspector rocks and is VERY thorough! Homescan Inspection Service - 604-793-5511
Jan van Huigenbos
We have used him 3 times!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristi...it is so cool to own something by yourself!!!
Now, everything you do will be for you!!!
WoooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!
Miss K

Winnie said...

Awsome reference Jewels!!!
Um..are we feeling an urge to call Wren??????
Lokking for a reason?

If not..just checking.......

Kristi said...

looking for a reason?

Oh No. I would just call if I wanted to. He gave me his number and I don't need a reason.

He offered to help with my inspection. I said no. Than he talked to his wife and he said no too.
We were and are and alwasy have been friends before anything else. Just went different directions as people do.
but Hey!!! He IS an ispector now. so if I can get advice or help from someone I trust.......I'm going for it!!

Anonymous said...

Hope it works out for you ... sounds like complicated renting laws over there.