Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Getting Organized

Well. My ducks are not co-operating as well as I'[d like them to so I suppose I will start from the back of the line up instead.

I had started organizing tossing and getting rid of 'stuff' months ago when I first found out the house went on the market. So thankful for that. Of course i still have piles of Carp to deal with.
so I am planning a garage sale! I think. So far I have a couple lamps and Kaila's bed. A sandbox kids fisherprice slide....i'm sure to come up with more.
so this week of Charlotte at camp instead of me working out and enjoying my evenings with Mountain......I am pricing and moving stuff around.
I am Packing.
Yes thats right! Packing. No sense in waiting. Have you got any idea the amount of Shite I have in this house? 85% of it is used too.
So now where am I moving?
Not so sure.
I of course have all my eggs in a basket with a pull away bottom right now.
I'm thinking ground floor somewhere.
Be it apartment or basement suite.
I have a 17 yr old cat. A guinea pig. Fish, Kid and Piano to accomodate.
WEst Abby doesn't appeal to me.
so its gotta be East.
What can I afford?
Well. If it includes all utilities.....I could Max out at 850. If no utilities.....well I guess.......lets just hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed.
Every will work out.
Everything happens for a reason.
There is always a silver lining.
Where a door closes another one opens..........bla bla bla

I have 6 wks. I'd like to be all finished and done before Charlotte starts school for the fall. Any help and all boxes welcome.
Special Thanks to Liz-bit. You have no idea what everything meant to me and I really sincerly hope you can help.

blog On dudes!

7 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Have you ever thought of a Co-op?? We just moved from our co-op.... we were in a 10 year old beautiful townhouse, 3 bedrooms...2 levels....hardwood floors... huge yard.....1200 sq ft.... we paid $1089/month. That was in Burnaby. Lots of other ones are cheaper. They are not how they used to be... the one we lived in wasn't souly based on income there was an income cap... but everyone paid the same. Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.chf.bc.ca/pages/directory.asp?Region=Fraser+Valley&Go=Go%21

Family Of Five said...

http://members.shaw.ca/lruss/co-op/
And this one is in Abbotsford and looks beautiful! It is similar to ours there is no subsidy so it just means everyone pays the same amount, the reason the rent is cheaper is you have to help out (garden or clean outside) 2 hours a month. And you mow your own lawn and such. You pretty much own till move. While you are there you can change what you like.... you just have to change it back when you move out. :)

jewels said...

good idea! we have friend who live in one by Mowat

Kristi said...

i tried the Link FoF but it won't work.......

Family Of Five said...

Just have to cut and paste the address..... I tried it. Highlight then right click and cut then paste into the address bar:

http://members.shaw.ca/lruss/co-op/


http://www.chf.bc.ca/pages/directory.asp?Region=Fraser+Valley&Go=Go%21

Kristi said...

nope tried.
al i get is an error search engine

Kristi said...

okay linked up!!!

waz putting it the wrong search engine.....duh.

sent them an email.

i'll call in the AM and see whats up.

Thanks FOF