Monday, July 30, 2007

I didn't Fall Over!

Dad left it up to me.

Late last night with another call.

This morning again a call. I don't know what to do.
I had been up all night. Thinking. Different scenarios. Looking at money. Looking at Charlotte. Thinking thinking thinking.
I am so exhausted from the emotional drain all day. than being so scared about what I was doing.
Oh so Scared. you wre right B. Anxiety and under the microscope. And the miocroscope isn't done searching my yet! Holy Carp!

The Bank and......Just another long story all togheter.

But I did it!
Removed the subjects.
I am on my way to being a home owner!

Fuck I need to pass out.
When do I feel good and excited about this???

2 comments:

jewels said...

when you are unpacked - sitting on your couch with a glass of wine and thinking - THIS IS ALL MINE BABY!

steph said...

Nothing worth having doesn't take a hell of a lot of work! When is moving day? I have a truck and maybe some help for you!