Thursday, July 19, 2007

the Waiting Game

So I sit.
Waiting to hear that the Mobile is indeed sold.
Waiting to hear from my mortgage broker that ..........I really hope I can get 200. That is setting the bar awfully high. But thats what I hope.
Apartments that Charlote and I can get into run about 160 at the least. Most of them are Age Restricted. And the others are in neighborHOODS. so the higher end is the way to go. At 190 I could have the choice of a townhouse in the Village. Which isn't the end of the world. More square footage and an upstairs downstairs is more likable. an Apartment with 900 sqre feet.....i think Charley and I would Kill each other. But we will do what we have to I guess.

I am also Waiting anxiously to get my girl back from camp.
what a Wet week this has been for her. I feel sooo bad. I hpe she is having the time of her life! I hope she had enough clothes. How wet is she?
She was going on an overnighter this year too!. Yuck in the rain it sucks Ass. I should have sent more pants.....
I fianlly got my Ass back to the gym this morning.
Haven't gone all week cause of all this moving crap.
My mronings and evenings have been full of phone-calls, emails, and looking at places.
So today....since I am playing the waiitng game anyhow.....I went to the gym.
I hated it the whole time I was there and couldn't wait for it to be over. But now sitting here I feel glad I went.

It sucks being Homeless.

so i have a whole Pile of Christmas lights that I'm gonna sell. they are all in great working order. I've just never used them. I will post picks of the sandbox and the slide(yes Bert) blogger dudes get first dibs.

Oh Carp! Look at the time!
gotta Run.

blog On dudes!

No comments: