Sunday, July 29, 2007

What to Do

So tomorrow is deposit day.
As long as the Cheques have been cleared i am good to Go!
Than subjects are removed. Yippee.
Had the inspection....did i tell y'all?
So its a trailer.....yes I know....Laugh histerically. Anyhow. It is 26 years old. HOWEVER....the owner previous to the one I am buying from Got really sick. He thought it was becasuae of the trailer. So........
He gutted it.
Not only is my whole place gyprocked but all my corners are rounded and I have mouldings everywhere! My appliances are only a few years old.
After the inspector went thru and told me how Totally clean and dry and only a couple things I have to do, everything works amazingly like a brand new 2000!.......I went up to the Padpeople to fill out their application.
found out from them the details. 5 years ago-New Roof-4 years ago-new insides. From top to bottom. Even new floors carpeting and that laminate flooring everyone seems to like but me!
There is a little working pond outside. I am jsut missing a set of stairs of the back door. Mountain will have to get busy on that as soon as Imove in.

so that is all cool.

Now to Mountain......he is picking up his ex-girlfriends mother from the airport today. Than taking her to the ex-girlfriends house to hang out. Than I am sure bringing her all the was home to Chilliwack.
Now I understand that these women are family to his step-daughter and I get that he wants to see her. However......It is not up to him or shouldn't be in him to want to hang out with these people other than when Tea is involved. So I don't feel comfortable about it all and I have been thinking about these things for quite sometime. In my mind I have given him an ultimatum or broken up with him a few times. I guess I just feel that he must still hold a torch for his ex otherwise why would he do the extra's.
This is one of our issues and I happen to think its a big one.
I mean part of me says dump him and dump him fast!
the other part says why can't we all just be one of those extended families and love one another and I need to get the pole out of my ass. Life is not like it was 30 years ago and all families are different. I totally trust him.
so what is my problem then?
am i jealous of time spent somewhere else?
I know fersure I am pissed that he is out doing yet Another Favour for these stupid trashy Bitches. Don't they have other 'friends' with vehicles?!!

I need help getting a garage sale together!!
I've never had one before and don't know what I am doing and I am having kind of a hard time about it all.
I've only got a couple more weekends!
Its gotta be next weekend. But i guess cause I am not as needy as they are.......

F!!! He's My Boyfriend! Not There's!
No matter how much self-talk I do it still bugs me.

8 comments:

Family Of Five said...

I TOTALLY understand your mountain issue!! IF you are all one big happy extended family then there is no reason you should not be invited along!!! How can you be one big extedned family if he is off living 2 lives..... you would have to be included in that too. Any true friends of his would be interested in all aspects of his life and all people in his life, including you!

Kristi said...

Yes.

I was not invited!

not that I would have gone anyway cause I am up to my eyebrows in my own life.....
but then if I cant He Sure as Hell Shouldn't!!! Does that sound wrong or selfish?
I am not hanging out with any of my ex'es or their families! and in some cases we were good friends.
It just seems wrong to me somehow.

I Wish he Would stop doing FAvours for these people!!! Like Robbi. The Bitch that gave up my secret before I had a chance to tell him myself.
She is on my dead-to-me-list. She shouldn't have told him and if she felt that strongly that he needed to know she should have come to me first and at least given me the chance to tell him myself.
yet he chauffers her and her fuckin kids around too!
Fuck I'm Mad!
Part of me wishes I was more needy so that he had more to do when he was here. but Fuck.........I'd never get anything Done then!!!

VENT
VENT
VENT
and TRIPLE VENT!!!

Family Of Five said...

You may not have gone..... but the invite would show true intentions. Why would someone's friend (guy or girl) not want to meet the other half.?? I don't think it is wrong or selfish of you!!! Especially when an ex is involved.... you should be invited!!!

Kristi said...

they do want to meet me.
it has been said.
Which is fine and great and whatever.
HoWEveR! it hasn't happened. It doesnt seem to ever work out.
and for this excursion I was not Included at all!
So if I say no I can't make it...is it right for him to go anyway. Or is the pole really far up my ass.
i am trying to not be a freak here.

I have had experience in my life whre I was included in evrything. so I figured it was all good!
turned out it was so far from it. I learned from that to listne to the little voice.
If the little voice is saying this is uncomfortable...it is!

i don't know how much of that makes sense.
i am totall;y alerized from cleaing out my basement right now and took an antihistmine.
In my head it all makes sense but maybe I can't express myself correctly

Kristi said...

maybe I need to be a bigger person and extend a formal dinner invitation........

dunno.

think I still might be pissed at his second job though of Chauffering...

Winnie said...

Yah you should be coming along to these"family things"
You are a far bigger person than I!

steph said...

This is the deal though... everyone has a past. I agree that you should have been invited BUT maybe he didn't want to add that to your stress right now or maybe because he doesn't really have any rights to the little one he is trying to make nice so he can see her, not piss her mom off...I don't know. True trust is talking to him about it and believing what he has to say. If not and it's a dealbreaker...get out now!

Kristi said...

my problem is Not taht he has a relationship with Tea's mom and gramma....its the part where he's doing favours for them. Spending time with them when Tea isn't around.
I know he wants to be nice to them so he can keep seeing Tea....However....there are lines.
I don't believe in Dealbreakers....but I do know we need to talk about it very seriously and draw soem boundaries. You are right Steph.
But I aM Not going to address the mountain stuff now.
Right now I have to concentrate on my New House!!