Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Getting There

So things are moving along.
WE go sign the papers tomorrow! How exciting!
I am busy trying to figure out if I should send Charlotte to Prince George or not for a week. A week is a long time and she has NEVER been away from me for that long before. And Its not like I can Just go get her if she has a bad time. I mean Prince George is a 9 hour drive from here.
I would meet the other parents in 100 Mile and they would take her the rest of the way.
I don't know. Great opportunity for Charley but.....I think of safety issues and stuff. A week.....hmmmmm.
I would get a lot doen though in that week of moving stuff.
Speaking of.....
I think I am going to hire someone to move me.
Trying to confirm people to helpme move is like Jewel trying to confirm people for this weekend.
Its gonna cost a bundle to move my piano anyway....so might as well fork out the extra bucks. than it'll be done in a couple hours and Mountain and I will still be speaking in our quiet voices to each other.
So I had the pleasure of enjoying some spinach dip this evening. What The Fuck am I allergic to in there? I can't eat anything anymore!
Friggin Pinks mucked up my whole system.
Speaking of that......
I am doing really well these days. Anxiety seems to be in check. Mothers' helper in check as well. How great is that!
Went and bought some Back to School clothes for The Queen after work. Frig she is in a size 8 now! And a Large at please mum. what the frig happened to 7 and medium?
Too Big she is getting.
She is going thru a lot with this move. She is and has been sleeping with me for the last few weeks. She climbs in early in the middle of the night.
Part of me wants to toss her out. The other part realizes she jsut needs mummy right now and the stability I provide. Her whole little life is upside down. this was not the summer-of-fun we had planned out in June. So in my bed i will let her be. Cause in a few years she will not even entertain the thought. So i will cherish this for now and be her hero.
So next Thursday is Possesion DAy! I get the keys and start moving my kitchen in first. I can harldy wait.
gotta dig up some more shrubs and get them over there too! Hehe!
so exciting.
I'll have to have an open house near the end of September....a little house warming maybe. hmmmm. we'll see.
Anyhow nite. I'm bagged
Blog on Dudes

7 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Who is in Prince George that Queen would be visiting???

Winnie said...

So I shouldn't be worried about the 2 yr old climbing in obviously.
I think it's a lot too far to be a way for a first trip.
I lived near there..can't just up and decide to go home as if she was in Chilliwack.
A lot of change right now.
She can always come here too for an extra day :)

Anonymous said...

I would let her go if she is going with people she trusts. Unless she wont like being that far away from you. My girl would be fine my boy not so much. I think it would let her get away from the craziness of the move and give her something fun to do. and the size thing my nine year old is pretty much out of even 14's so we have to shop at grown up places I know how you feel. I almost cried when she grew out of please mum

Bite Me said...

I'd help you move, but I think I'm about 10 hours away. :-)

jewels said...

i say send her if she wants to go but make sure she knows how far it is from you...

open house - yes! I will be having one too!

steph said...

cool! i love buying house warming presents! I am still willing to help... let me know! Are you coming on saturday night?

Kristi said...

well I don't know about the Prince George deal. My parents have kiboshed the whoel idea of it cause 'if you car breaks down we can't help you!!!' Fuck. Do they have to rain on every parade?!!!
Of course now that they own me....they've cursed the whole thing so I won't be driving her. However.....Sister in her brand new Blue Volkswagon Beetle would Love to! So we'll see if she can work that out at her job.
Her best friend Madelaine moved there last summer FoF.
i would and will sob huge elephant tears when Charley goes into big girl/youth womens wear. Oh B. I almost cry for you now!

Charlotte is still teetering about the PG thing. She is unsure. She really wants to go, but a week.....it is such a long time. If I could get her back after 4 days that might be different....
hmmmm